Oct 19, 2022
Central Region Leadership Workshop Information
· Registration-Deadline is October 13, 2022
1. Registration Form
Advisors who will be attending on Monday and Tuesday please
Note that information on the rooming list.
2. Rooming List
3. T- Shirt Sizes
4. Liability Form
5. Thursday Dinner Guest
6. Google Form from each student participant (see Link) https://forms.gle/Roo9KAxyRw2SvA6T7
7. Please send a list of students who cannot have their photograph taken
· Dinner Information
1. Wednesday Night’s dinner is a Western Theme. Please have students dress appropriately.
2. Thursday Night’s dinner is the dinner where you can invite guests. We are limiting the number of guests to three per school. Please complete the attached form and return by the deadline.
· SkillsUSA Pennsylvania State Initiative
1. This year’s charity is Caitlin’s Smiles
2. We ask every school to bring a basket worth $40.00 to help raise funds for the group.
3. Make sure your students have money to purchase tickets for the baskets.
· Workshop Attire
1. Wednesday is School Spirit day…Jeans and a School T-shirt can be worn for the Opening Session and the
Workshop Sessions. Remember your Western Apparel for the Theme Dinner.
2. Thursday- A shirt will be provided for the day’s activities. SkillsUSA Attire is required for the Evening Dinner.
3. Friday-A shirt will be provided for the day’s activities.
· Special Activities
1. Wednesday will be Movie Night. We will send a list of movies and a special discount for snacks at a later date. All students and advisors are required to attend.
2. Thursday will be the Tricycle Race. We encourage all schools to participate in this fun activity. See attached Guidelines
3. Thursday Evening-There will be three different activities that will require student participation. One is an outside activity at the fire pits on the hotel grounds. The students will be making smores. (We will provide all the necessary items)
· Reality Fair
1. 1st Ed Credit Union will be conducting a Reality Fair as one of our sessions. They have graciously agreed to do this for our students and are willing to send staff for both days of the workshop. For this to be successful each participant must complete the Google Form Listed above. This session is geared toward each individuals career choice as outlined on the Google Form. Please have the students complete the form ASAP to allow the staff at the Credit Union to complete all the necessary paper work for each student.
2. The information for each student will be in the registration packet that you receive the first day.
· Leadership Challenge
1. We encourage all students and advisors to participate in this activity.
2. The questions and answers are included in this email.
3. Students will answer the questions during one of the sessions.
4. A pin and certificate will be given to all students who completed the form.
5. We have also included Fun Facts and a handout on the Framework.
· Outstanding Student, Advisor and Administrator Award
1. A copy of the guidelines and applications for each award is included in this email. Please distribute all three forms to your Chapter Officers.
2. Winners will be announced at the Thursday night banquet.
· Corn Hole Boards
1. If anyone has corn hole boards that we could use for Thursday nights activities please let Roberta know